SunState Mobile Deposit
Our Mobile Deposit feature allows you to securely deposit checks directly into your eligible* SunState account without visiting a branch or ATM! Deposit your checks anytime from just about anywhere!
How it works:
- If you haven’t already, enroll in SunState eBanking to establish your username and password.
- Download the SunState Mobile Banking app onto your Android or Apple phone or tablet.
- Securely log into the app using your username and password.
- Tap “Mobile Deposit” in the app and follow the on-screen instructions to select the share in which to make the deposit and when to snap a photo of the front and back of the check.
- Once your deposit is complete you will receive email confirmation.
- Refer to our Mobile Deposit FAQ and Terms and Conditions for more information about holds, review times, eligibility and more.
*Mobile Deposit is currently available for consumer accounts in good standing with the credit union. Mobile Deposit is not available to business accounts and other non-individual account types. Refer to the mobile deposit terms and conditions for more information. Please contact member services at 352.381.5200 if you have questions about your account.