Mortgage Loans to fit your needs
Whether you already own your home or are looking to purchase a home, SunState Federal Credit Union has a Home Mortgage loan program to fit your needs. Our SunState Home Mortgage Member Service Professionals work for you, providing the information you need to make the best and most informed decisions about your next Home Mortgage.
SunState Federal Credit Union has emerged as a leading home mortgage lender in North Central Florida by providing the right products for the right price, delivered by attentive and responsive professionals. SunState Home Mortgage loan programs include:
- Purchase loans with high loan-to-value percentages, which provide lower down payments.
- Refinancing up to the entire value of your property.
- Fixed and adjustable rate loans.
- First and second mortgages.
- Stand-alone second loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit for refinance or purchase (HELOC).
- Land-only and second home loans.
- Fannie Mae (FNMA), Freddie Mac (FHLMC), FHA, VA Loan products available through Cu Members Mortgage. SunState Federal Credit Union (NMLS#408361) provides mortgage loans by partnership with CU Members Mortgage, a division of Colonial Savings, F.A. NMLS#401285.
For more information or to submit a loan application visit a branch or call us today at 877-786-7828. It will be our pleasure to serve you.
Fixed-rate, long and short term first mortgages available.
FIXED RATE HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT
Our Fixed-Rate Home Equity Line of Credit is truly a unique product. This is a very affordable loan structured in a manner few lenders offer.
ADJUSTABLE RATE HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT
This flexible, revolving credit line based on the equity in your home is perfect for making periodic payments on tuition, for the purchase of a car or truck, financing home improvements, and especially for consolidating debts. As you repay your Home Equity Line of Credit, funds become available for your use again and again, until the end of your draw period (60 months).
PURCHASE HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT
This is a revolving credit line based on the equity in your home. With quick turnaround times, it is designed to close at the same time as your first mortgage, greatly lowering your down payment requirements.
Are you looking to purchase some vacant land? If so, look no further than SunState Federal Credit Union for your loan needs. We offer a very attractive land-only mortgage that can make your purchase very affordable.
We offer several options from which to choose.
FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMC & 30 Year Mortgage Application
Apply Now for a Fannie Mae (FNMA), Freddie Mac (FHLMC), FHA or VA Loan product available through CU Members Mortgage.
IMPORTANT: Please do not send personal information via e-mail. E-mail messages to AskSunState will NOT be considered official communications or notices of any kind*.