Your Spare Change Really Adds Up!
Make a purchase with your SunState FCU Visa® Debit card and we’ll round it up to the next dollar. That extra change is withdrawn from your checking account and then deposited into an Even-Up Savings account that earns 4.00% APY2 Minimum balance to earn APY is $ 0.01
To get started saving -
- You will need to have a SunState FCU checking account with a debit card.
- Open an Even-Up Savings account. (In person or through the link on this page)
- Use your SunState debit card for all transactions.
How it works -
- Make a purchase using your SunState FCU debit card.
- That purchase will be evened-up to the next dollar.
- That change will be transferred from your checking account into your Even-Up savings account.
- Even-Ups are accumulated and transferred daily as one single transaction.
- If you make multiple purchases on the same day, your statement will show one combined Even-Up Savings transfer for that day.
- If the available amount in the checking account is less than $25 the Even-Up transfer will not happen.
Other Important Details -
- Signature and PIN transactions will be included.
- Deposits to the account are only from your debit card Even-Up transactions. No other deposits are allowed. The only way for money to go into Even-Up Savings is through the Even-Up program.
- Commercial debit cards/accounts are not eligible.
- Dividend period is quarterly. The quarter begins the first day of the calendar quarter. Dividends are credited on the last day of the calendar quarter.
- January 1 through March 31
- April 1 through June 30
- July 1 through September 30
- October 1 through December 31
- Dividends will be compounded quarterly.
¹The even-up amount will be withdrawn from your checking account and deposited into your Even-Up Savings. ²Dividend rate is 4.00%. 4.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is earned on balances of $0.01 to $4,000.00. Rates current as of September 17, 2019. Rates subject to change please see current rate schedule for current rates. Even-ups from debit card transactions are accumulated and transferred daily as a single transaction. There must be $25 in the checking account after all transactions post during nightly processing for the even-up posting to occur.