Apply anytime, day or night
Interested in becoming a member or ready to start a loan application? Why wait? Apply online with SunState Federal Credit Union! It's easy to apply... and financially rewarding!
Use SunState's online application process to apply for:
- Credit Cards
- Signature Loans and Personal Lines of Credit
- Car, Truck, RV and Boat Loans
At this time, real estate, home equity, and commercial loan applications are not available through the online process. Contact a member service representative today for more information to apply for these types of loans.
Before you begin your application:
If you are an existing SunState member, please log into eBanking to apply for a loan. Applying for a loan within eBanking streamlines the process for you! Information we currently have on file for you will pre-populate into the application.
- SunState FCU member eligibility requirements apply.
- If your application is approved, you must provide us with signed copies of all pertinent loan and membership documentation as well as a photocopy of your government-issued ID. Please provide this information to us in one of two ways:
- Visit one of our branches. A member service representative will assist you in completing the documentation and copying your ID.
- If you can't get to one of our locations, the member service representative assisting you will help you get your documentation completed.
- Collect your Driver's License or other approved government-issued identification card and Social Security Number/TIN. You will need to enter this information into the application.
- You will be asked a series of questions in order to validate your identity.These questions will be related to your past credit history, and you may need to know lender information, payment amounts, and/or payment terms for your mortgage, car payments, or other loans.
Apply for a LoanApply for a loan today
Apply for Membership
Before you get started with your online application for SunState membership:
- SunState FCU Member Eligibility Requirements Apply.
- You must be 18 years or older to apply online for membership individually. If you are under 18 and want to apply for membership, a parent or legal guardian must be added jointly on the account.
- Upon opening your account, you will be asked to make your required membership share deposit of $5.00, along with any other required minimum opening deposit amounts. The $5.00 membership deposit will be held in your regular share savings account at SunState Federal Credit Union.
- Gather your Driver's License or other approved government-issued identification card and Social Security Number/TIN. You will need to enter this information into the application.
- If your local/current address is different from the address on your official identification, we will need proof of the local address. That can be in the form of a utility bill, a voter’s registration card, lease agreement, vehicle registration or Warranty Deed or Property Tax Notice. If you have questions regarding this local address requirement, please call or email the credit union for clarification.
- You will be asked a series of questions in order to validate your identity. These questions will be related to your past credit history, and you may need to know lender information, payment amounts, and/or payment terms for your mortgage, car payments, or other loans.
- If your membership application is approved, you will have the ability to fund your new account online using a credit card, debit card, or funds from another financial institution. So have your credit card, debit card, or checkbook nearby. These funds will be placed on hold until we receive official copies of your photo ID and a signed, notarized membership application.
- Upon successfully completing your application online, you must provide us with a signed copy of your membership application and a photocopy of your government-issued ID. You may provide this information to us one of two ways:
- Visit one of our branches. A Member Service Representative will assist you in completing the application document and copying your ID.
- If you can't get to one of our locations, please mail us your membership application/signature and a notarized copy of your ID.
Apply for a membershipApply online for a membership at SunState Federal Credit Union
ClickSWITCH is an online portal you can use to efficiently switch recurring payments and direct deposits from your old institution to a new or existing SunState FCU account. It’s automated, faster, and easier than ever before.
To start the process and get your ClickSWITCH code, just call 877 SunState (786-7828). Once you receive your code, you will simply log into the ClickSWITCH portal below to begin switching your existing direct deposits and automatic payments. Account information is transferred instantly, paving the way for a smooth and speedy transition to your new account.
Switch Accounts Now