New eBanking Information
This is the page you will come to for all the latest information on the upgraded eBanking information
Get help logging in for the first time.
Step-by-step help setting up and using the features available.
Get the answers to all the most commonly asked questions.
On May 16, 2017, SunState launch a new, enhanced eBanking experience to make managing your money faster and easier, with features like:
- Fresh, new look makes eBanking easier to use whether you are on your desktop or mobile device
- Up-to-the minute account balances and transactions
- Move money between accounts at will
- And more!
What do I need to know to prepare for the May 16, 2017, upgrade?
- If you are currently enrolled and actively using eBanking (online or mobile) your current User ID and password will remain the same.
- You will be prompted to set up new security questions and some new security features.
- Alerts you set up on the current platform will not be available after May 16, 2017. You will need to set up new alerts on the new platform. You will find a large variety of new alerts you may set up to keep track of your accounts!
- Multi-Account Access – Members who use the multi-account access tools will need to set up the Quick Login for each account.
- On May 16, 2017, access to services such as Quicken, Quickbooks, as well as Mint.com will be affected.
- Business Bill Pay users will not have access to bill pay from 5/16/17 – 5/19/17, however any payments you have scheduled will continue. To prepare for this black out period, please try to schedule your payments in the days before 5/16/17.
- Our mobile app will be all new! On May 16, 2017, please uninstall the “old” app and download/install the new SunState FCU mobile app from the Apple or Google Play app stores
- Effective May 16, 2017: Cut off times for wire transfer requests will be 2:30 PM ET
- Effective May 16, 2017: ACH/External Account transfer requests cut off times will be 3:00 PM ET instead of 10:00 PM ET
- eBanking scheduled transfers may occur at multiple intervals per day unlike transfers set up by SFCU staff for you.
Architect Mobile supports the following mobile OS for Browsers and Apps Browsers: Android, iOS, Kindle (Android)Android: 4.1+
Please be advised you may notice a delay in access to your mobile deposits beginning Thursday, May 11, 2017. Once you deposit a check using mobile deposit, it may take longer for those funds to become available to you. Any mobile deposits received before 5 pm on a business day will be credited to the account on that calendar day. If you need immediate access to these funds, you should visit a branch during normal business hours to deposit the item at a teller window and not through mobile deposit. If you have any questions, please contact our member services team at (352)381-5200.