SunState Federal Credit Union is looking for friendly, self-motivated, service-oriented people to be a part of our member-focused, professional staff! Are you searching for a stable company with growth potential making differences in people's lives? Employees with positive attitudes who enjoy helping our members and fellow staff are paramount to our continued success.
SunState is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring because of age, race, creed, color, marital status, national origin, sex, or sickle cell trait. We are a drug-free workplace.
- Health Insurance (Employer pays 80% of single health insurance premium.)
- Matching 401(k)
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays
- Educational Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sales Incentive Program
- Up to $40/month toward gym membership
Other Available Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Cancer Insurance Intensive Care
- Life Insurance
- Accident Protection
- Flexible Medical Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- SunWell Wellness Program
Please complete and Fax to Human Resources,(386) 462-4686 AND mail the original to
SunState Federal Credit Union
14520 NW US Hwy 441,
Alachua, FL 32615
DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE PROGRAM
Notice to Applicants
SunState Federal Credit Union (SFCU) is firmly committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace. Consistent with that objective, we require all applicants accepted for employment to pass a drug test as part of our employment process. Please be advised that all offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory results of a drug screening test. All applicants who are considered for employment will be required to sign a Drug Screening Agreement, authorizing the Credit Union to have its designated laboratory perform a drug screening test. Applicants who refuse to sign the Agreement will not be considered for employment. Those applicants who test positive for drug usage will be denied employment at SFCU for six (6) months.
Please fax your application to our HR Confidential fax line (386)462-4686, or email Human_Resources@sunstatefcu.org
Programmer (Information Technology) - Full Time
- Develop, test, document, and implement solutions that meet or exceed business requirements.
- Responsible for resolving system software and operational issues.
- Prepare program and system integration test data, analyze test results, and specify data control procedures for modified and enhanced programs.
- Communicate with other internal business units to discuss designs, issues, project status and deadlines.
- Participates in project teams as assigned, defining tasks, effort, dependencies, and timeframes.
- Works with vendors to define, develop and test integration requirements for external systems.
- Responsible for ensuring database integrity in all phases of program design and development.
Ensures compliance with policy, procedure, laws, and regulations pertaining to the credit union and ensuring member confidentiality.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Computer Science or related field, required. Previous IT experience in a financial environment, preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in applications programming experience, or comparable experience.
- Ideal candidate would have Symitar Intermediate and SymFormPDF programming skills but we will train the right candidate.
- Ability to design, code, test, implement, and document application programs, and the ability to research, analyze, and solve problems.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, PCs, operating systems, data security, and computer operations.
Teller-Full Time and Part Time
Posted On: 09/08/2016
SunState Federal Credit Union is looking for full and part-time tellers for a number of our Gainesville offices, and a part time teller for our Lake City office.
Applicants should have:
- strong customer service skills,
- high volume cash handling or teller experience,
- a professional appearance.
Your pay will be based on experience and SunState will pay you for your performance. You could qualify for a salary increase at only six months and incentive pay is available!
SunState is a growing organization and we would like you to be part of our team! An application is required. You can fax your completed application to 386-462-4686. DFWP, EOE.